Bright ferozi short kurti
• Is made in 100% Cotton.
• Top covers the hip portion
• This is the price of only top
• Hand-wash cold, Wash dark colours separately// COLOR MAY BLEED
Size and fit:
•The model (5'5") is wearing a size S
• Fabric has no stretch.
• Ban neck.
• DRY IN SHADE - NOT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
DUE TO HEAVY DEMAND ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL BE DISPATCHED IN 8-10 WORKING DAYS
NOTE - Slight misprint, color variation and weave variation is inherent to all handblock printing and weaving techniques be it Bagru, Ajrakh or Jahota prints. All these fabrics are made by rural artisans of India and variation is a part of the process. Since they are hand dyed and printed colors usually bleed. We recommend all our customers to HANDWASH THE KURTAS ONLY TO INCREASE THEIR LIFE SPAN AND MAINTAIN THE QUALITY.
- We offer FREE shipping across India.
- Orders are usually dispatched in 4-8 WORKING DAYS, unless otherwise mentioned on the product.
- Rubs colour when dry
- Bleeds Colour for initial washes
- Slight irregularities are a nature of handcrafted products
- Avoid pairing darker colours with lighter colours
- Dry Clean or Hand Wash with Mild Detergent
- Do not Machine Wash
- Do not soak
- Wash separately
- Gently Dry Inside Out in shade
Natural Lighting: We use natural light for our product photos to represent them as accurately as possible.
Slight Colour Variations: Due to camera lens limitations, there may be slight colour differences between the product photos and reality. Some colours may appear brighter in photos.
Handcrafted Quality: Our products are handcrafted, and minor irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are part of their unique character.
Batch Production: Handcrafted items are made in batches, so slight variations in color, shade, and motifs are natural and a result of human craftsmanship.
Quality Assurance: If you encounter a genuine quality or manufacturing defect, we are committed to offering a full refund or fulfilling your order to your satisfaction.